You want to be 1 of 40 and not 1 of several 1000? You want a flexible and dynamic working environment? Then continue your career with Robert Schüler!
With 40 employees, the Robert Schüler Group is one of the leading owner-managed insurance brokers in Germany yet retains the charm of a family business with flat hierarchies and uncomplicated communication channels.
In addition to medium-sized and large companies from the industry, we also serve private clients across all insurance lines of the private broad business. A friendly and committed team of insurance experts thus ensures optimal advice and support for our customers.
To strengthen our motor vehicle commercial and industrial customer department, we are looking for you as a new team member!
- You will be responsible for advising our private and corporate customers with competence and commitment.
- You will prepare offers from our extensive range of motor vehicle products and offer individual solutions.
- In doing so, you will be convincing in direct customer contact and use digital consulting tools.
- You secure our customer base and continue to expand it through targeted market development.
- You will also organize and coordinate day-to-day business and special sales measures.
What you bring in
You have successfully completed training as an insurance and finance clerk (m/f/d).
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in the insurance and processing of commercial vehicle fleets and would like to take the next step in your career.
- You enjoy providing advice and have a clear customer orientation.
- You are a strong communicator with a confident manner.
- You have the right mix of empathy and determination.
- And you have the desire and pleasure to work in a medium-sized company with a “hands-on mentality”.
What we offer
- A permanent employment contract with a salary in line with the industry.
- Varied tasks and the opportunity to actively shape the future of the company
- Responsibility for your own area of responsibility in a motivated and friendly team
- Working time models that allow for a flexible arrangement of working hours
- Mobile working and trust-based working hours
- A structured induction phase in which you get to know the company from the ground up
- Relaxation through six weeks of annual leave and special leave for certain events
- Further benefits such as a subsidized lunch, a subsidized HVV ticket and company pension scheme
- A workplace in the heart of Altona with direct access to the S-Bahn (suburban railway)
- Drinks, fresh fruit, and the most beautiful view over Hamburg!
We look forward to receiving your informative application, stating the earliest possible starting date.