You want to be 1 of 40 and not 1 of several 1000? You want a flexible and dynamic working environment? Then continue your career with Robert Schüler!
With 40 employees, the Robert Schüler Group is one of the leading owner-managed insurance brokers in Germany yet retains the charm of a family business with flat hierarchies and uncomplicated communication channels.
In addition to medium-sized and large companies from industry, we also serve private customers across all insurance lines of the private broad business. A friendly and committed team of insurance experts thus ensures optimal advice and support for our customers.
To strengthen our private customer department, we are looking for you as a new team member!
- You will advise our customers in the private broadband business with competence and commitment.
- In doing so, you will be convincing in direct customer contact and use digital advisory tools.
- You will secure our customer base and expand it through targeted market development.
- You will also organize and coordinate day-to-day business and special sales measures.
What you bring with you
- You have successfully completed training as an insurance and finance clerk (m/f/d).
- You have already gained some professional experience and would like to take the next step in your career.
- You enjoy providing advice and have a clear customer orientation.
- You are a strong communicator with a confident manner.
- You have the right mix of empathy and determination.
- And you have the desire and pleasure to work in a medium-sized company with a “hands-on mentality”.
What we offer
- A permanent employment contract with a salary in line with the industry.
- Varied tasks and the opportunity to actively shape the future of the company
- Responsibility for your own area of responsibility in a motivated and friendly team
- Working time models that allow for a flexible arrangement of working hours
- Mobile working and trust-based working hours
- A structured induction phase in which you get to know the company from the ground up
- Relaxation through six weeks of annual leave and special leave for certain events
- Additional benefits such as a subsidized lunch, a subsidized HVV ticket and company pension scheme
- A workplace in the heart of Altona with direct access to the S-Bahn (suburban railway)
- Drinks, fresh fruits, and the most beautiful view over Hamburg!
We look forward to receiving your informative application, stating the earliest possible starting date.