You want to be 1 of 40 and not 1 of several 1000? You want a flexible and dynamic working environment? Then continue your career with Robert Schüler!
With 40 employees, the Robert Schüler Group is one of the leading owner-managed insurance brokers in Germany yet retains the charm of a family business with flat hierarchies and uncomplicated communication channels.
In addition to medium-sized and large companies from the industry, we also serve private clients across all insurance lines of the private broad business. A friendly and committed team of insurance experts guarantees optimal advice and support for our customers.
We are looking for you as a new team member to strengthen our commercial and industrial customer department!
- With competence and commitment, you will advise our commercial customers in our main sectors.
- You will coordinate tenders and independently take over the review and complete further processing of insurance contracts.
- In doing so, you will be convincing in direct customer contact and use digital consulting tools.
- You secure our customer base and further expand it through targeted market development.
- You will also organize and coordinate day-to-day business and special sales measures.
What you bring in
- You have successfully completed training as an insurance and finance clerk (m/f/d).
- You have already gained some professional experience and would like to take the next step in your career.
- You enjoy providing advice and have a clear customer orientation.
- You are a strong communicator with a confident manner.
- You have the right mix of empathy and determination.
- And you have the desire and pleasure to work in a medium-sized company with a “hands-on mentality”.
What we offer
- A permanent employment contract with a salary in line with the industry.
- Varied tasks and the opportunity to actively shape the future of the company.
- Responsibility for your own area of responsibility in a motivated and friendly team.
- Working time models that allow for a flexible arrangement of working hours.
- Mobile working and trust-based working hours.
- A structured induction phase in which you get to know the company from the ground up.
- Relaxation through six weeks of annual leave and special leave for certain events.
- Further benefits such as a subsidized lunch, a subsidized HVV ticket, and company pension scheme.
- A workplace in the heart of Altona with direct access to the S-Bahn (suburban railway).
- Drinks, fresh fruits, and the most beautiful view over Hamburg!
We look forward to receiving your informative application, stating the earliest possible starting date.